Re: bluetooth in default desktop install?

Alexander Larsson wrote:
I see that gnome-bluetooth is now an optional package in the gnome
installer group, and things like nautilus-sendto-bluetooth isn't
included at all right now.

I think a lot of machines (laptops) these days ship with Bluetooth
support though, and a lot of people have mobile phones with Bluetooth
support. Maybe we should install packages like this by default so that
you can send a file to your phone in an out of the box FC6 install.

Opinions?

+1. We need stuff like this working out of the box.

Rahul