Re: bluetooth in default desktop install?

On Monday 28 August 2006 12:48, Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
> By the way, what HAPPENED to the everything install option!!!!

We got tired of telling a lie so it went away.

On the subject of bluetooth, does it even WORK straight away w/out any
configuration?  I was under the impression that bluetooth still needed a
bunch of hand fiddling to do what you wanted to do, not quite as simple as
plugging in a USB storage device.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora