Re: bluetooth in default desktop install?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 12:48:49PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On the subject of bluetooth, does it even WORK straight away w/out any
> configuration?

You'll probably to write a 4 digit code in a file somewhere. It's probably
best that way. I've just installed bluetooth support and it looks enabled by
default which I find surprizing for a network service (even if said network
only has a 10m radius).

Emmanuel