[offtopic] Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Hi guys,

I apologize ahead of time for the offtopic nature of this thread, and
if desired, I will cease any continuation. Threads over on
fedora-extras-list have brought my attention to the e-dissappearance
of one "Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams".

This guy has helped me out many times over of #fedora, and was always
online, despite me changing time zone twice - to the point where I
asked if he was a bot. He seemed to have also had a large load in
package maintaince. Fedora being partly about the community, I have to
ask: does anyone know what happened to this guy? His online presence
seems to have simply ceased as of May-2006. I searched Gmail for
emails from him, the last was in May. His blog
(http://www.ivazquez.net) seems also to have gone quiet as of May.

Just felt that the guy has helped me enough to at least care if he
suddenly died or something.

Peace.

--
To be updated...