Re: compiz problem - No window managment.

Naoki wrote:
As I reported back on the 24th compiz was failing to perform any window
management, meaning all windows were on one workspace and had no borders
and could not be altered.   Matthias Saou correctly noted that this
would happen if DRI was not loaded which was exactly my problem.  With
the latest rawhide though the problem is back but there seems to be no
DRI problem in this instance..

It happens when you're not running gnome-window-decorator, or whatever it's called.

- ajax