Re: [offtopic] Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

On 8/29/06, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:24:17 -0400, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:

> > >I called. The number is not in service.

> > Strange!
>
> Well, it could be just an intentionally bad data for the whois database.

It's possible, although public records sites return the same number
and address. Going any further requires a visit. I am sure that local
postmaster or the property owner would notice something amiss.

Whitepages gives the following:

http://www.whitepages.ca/10002/search/Replay?search_id=10291321976579901913&lower=1&more_info=1

Zuirdj