Re: Fedora Artwork

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
  Rationale: At that point, people start making screenshots, install
  guides, release notes, etc. In fact, I believe there are FC6 documents
  already mostly frozen.
FC6 specific documents?

There is an install guide already freezing for translation today/tomorrow.
So I don't agree that we have time to change.

Bill

AFAIK, the current translation freeze is for test3. The general release translation freeze is on September 24th.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

Rahul