Re: Wishlist: remote install GUI

On 8/30/06, Steven Pritchard <steve silug org> wrote:
A thought came up on IRC earlier that I thought I should record
somewhere:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StevenPritchard/InstallConsole

To summarize, back in the late 90s when I was an HP-UX admin, I
thought that one of the nicer tools HP made was something called
Ignite-UX.  It was a GUI that could be used to remotely start an
install of HP-UX.  On several occasions, I used to it completely
reinstall dozens of HP-UX workstations all at once.

I think something similar for Fedora would be Really Cool, and I'm
convinced it would be fairly easy to implement by someone who knew
anaconda much, much better than I do.  :-)

Steve
--

VNC won't do?

             -Mike