Re: Fedora Artwork

On 8/30/06, José Matos <jamatos fc up pt> wrote:
  DNA seems a nice successor to Bubles. :-)

Is that dolphin or human DNA?

-jef"appearently when on a two day canoe trip on an Alaskan river, you
are not suppose to follow bear tracks along the sandbar into the
treeline when looking for privacy for your bathroom break. I would
have throught this is the sort of information the trip guides would
have told me before we landed on that sandbar...silly me."spaleta