Re: Wishlist: remote install GUI

Jesse Keating wrote:
 the kernel argument line if you shove the kernel into your existing grub, whatever.
Is there a good document somewhere that talks about how to do this? I have some machines that have fedora on them and I don't have CD-Drives for them or anything and this seems like the best option, but I have never seen the best way to accomplish this.

Thanks

Brent