Re: Fedora Artwork

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On 8/30/06, José Matos <jamatos fc up pt> wrote:
  DNA seems a nice successor to Bubles. :-)

Is that dolphin or human DNA?

-jef"appearently when on a two day canoe trip on an Alaskan river, you
are not suppose to follow bear tracks along the sandbar into the
treeline when looking for privacy for your bathroom break. I would
have throught this is the sort of information the trip guides would
have told me before we landed on that sandbar...silly me."spaleta

ROFLMAO!! I have just one question, did you find the bear?? At least it sounds
like you are having a good time in Alaska. :-)

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com