Re: Font rendering regression for freetype 2.2.1

Joachim Frieben escribió:
[...]
has not received any feedback. Nobody else hit by or sensitive to this
regression?

Yes, I've seen this too. Like you said, Luxi fonts look bad and other fonts are affected too.

Pete Zaitcev has posted on his blog [1] about the "new" fonts in Rawhide, also. So it's not just you and me.

[1] http://zaitcev.livejournal.com/77086.html