Re: openmotif to be removed from Fedora October 2, 2006

Joachim Frieben wrote:
The "tetex-xdvi" package is missing from the list below. Of course, building
against "Openmotif" has always been optional. One would have to revert to
the "X/Athena" widget based interface in order to keep it in "core".
I suppose, moving "tetex" (or its successor) to "extras" was not part of the
agenda ...

In the longer term I would very much like to move libXaw (and Xaw3d) to extras as well.

- ajax