Re: openmotif to be removed from Fedora October 2, 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

We can't in good concience continue to ship a package that doesn't meet our licensing requirements. "Because its useful" isn't a good enough reason. We've been talking about the audit and blogging about it and etc.. for a while now, we're sorry if you haven't been paying attention. It needs to happen and it WILL happen. We're giving some leeway by not nuking it immediately.

I agree with Jesse.

--Max

--
Max Spevack