new printer with new PPD file

I just installed an HP Officejet 6310 on my network and noticed that FC6
does not support this. I have downloaded the ppd file for this printer
and am not sure where it goes. This uses the hplip package and I believe
this file should go
under /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/PPD/HP/all_in_one/hp_officejet_*
Is this correct?

Also I noticed the new config-printer tool has a Provide PPD file
option, is this the better way?

-Louis