Re: possible yast porting? was: slashdot on fedora-marketing-list

Steve Barnhart wrote:
Well Ok I'd like to some people for their actual dissection of what
the problems were. I guess I don't work in production environments
(not that Fedora is even for that??) and didn't realize so many users
hatrid of YaST. I've always found it pretty simple to use but maybe
that's just me. At least reasoning was given..hopefully the team can
atleast add some more system-config-* programs or something.

Are you or any of the Yast fans willing to work on porting and packaging it in Fedora? Regardless of how many other people dislike it if people work on it and get into Fedora Extras following the guidelines nobody is going to oppose that.

Rahul