Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy 470 FC5 X Windows failure

X Windows on Fedora Core 5 fails on _one_ of our Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy 470's but not on our other one.
Redhat 9 and FC4 work fine on the 470's.

On Anaconda a message came up with the effect getting no response on port 6001, cannot remember the exact message.

When installed with text mode Anaconda X Windows fails to run when booting.

Will post more info when availiable.

Aaron