[offtopic] Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 22 16:42:34 UTC 2006

On 12/22/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it safe to say that this guy has gone to a better place? Even his
> domain has expired now.

I've done some investigative work, but I'm afraid unless he announces
himself, we won't be able to find anything out.

I've used the whitepages to look up his last known address, and then
called a few neighbours on the same street. It seems that the house
was owned by someone else, who was renting out an apartment -- I'm
guessing Ignacio was their tenant. According to one of the neighbours,
earlier this year the house went for sale, and the old owner moved
elsewhere -- Ignacio probably also had to move at that point.

Sadly, that's where the trail ends. I called the Bampton police
department, but they have no records for Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams, so if
anything happened to him, it must have happened outside of Brampton. I
guess we can call the Toronto police department, but I doubt they
would be as helpful as Brampton's.

There you have it, folks. Let's hope he's just been busy with life,
since we have no reason to believe otherwise.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec