[Offtopic] Rather amusing diagram on wikipedia

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Dec 31 06:33:25 UTC 2006

On Saturday 30 December 2006 23:58, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> but I believe that diagram is a little... random, especially seeing as
> apparently the ultimate goal of everything Fedora Project does is RHEL
> releases. :)

I guess this depends on your point of view.  This might make a good RHEL
diagram, given that RHEL does come from Fedora.  It looks pretty right up
until the RHEL part, because RHEL is a part of the RHEL project flow, not
necessarily the Fedora project flow.  The Fedora project really "ends" at the
distribution releases.  How those releases are used by various "downstream"
distributions is up to those distributions.  OLPC comes to mind.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora