Easy Fedora 2

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Fri Dec 1 23:15:08 UTC 2006

> From: Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com>

>> any "grey" content, but that does *not* solve the problem for the vast
>> majority of potential fedora users, and the matter needs to be
>> addressed rather soon if we want to have a serious set of desktop
>> users.

> Agreed. Irritate your congresscritters, continue to lobby for further
> and stronger patent reform.

> Alan

And buy hardware from manufacturers who support Linux or at least make
their specifications available so people can write drivers.

A clearer list of those hardware vendors would be welcome (at least by me)
as would some advocacy in the line of "Fedora endorses these hardware
vendors for their support of Linux."

Chris