Zod livecd beta

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Dec 3 16:00:50 UTC 2006

On Saturday 02 December 2006 21:01, Jane Dogalt wrote:
> I was hoping I'd find a readme, or specific pilgrim commandline, so
> that I'd know how to recreate the iso precisely.  Is there yet a source
> code controlled tree that I can check out, to build modifications of,
> and post patches of?

The code is in git, however David is going to be working on a rewrite (some of
us are going to help too!) so that it is easier to reproduce the isos.  David
had to fiddle with it a bit to produce this iso, its the beta to discover
what might need to be fixed during the rewrite.  David will probably make
more posts regarding progress soon.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora