CPU Frequency Scaling

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Tue Dec 5 11:09:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 12:44 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:

> Solution, fix gconf rather than complain over davidz and friends at
> least suggesting a forward minded solution to the horror that is "human
> readable" configuration files.

I've been reading this whole thread and I'm tired of a couple of
semantics being used:

1. the assumption that all new development is 'progressive' or
'visionary'. Forward motion isn't always positive. So let's cut the spin
and just call it what it is - a new interface.

2. That anyone promoting sticking with the status-quo is somehow
backward.

cut it out.

-sv