CPU Frequency Scaling

Miloslav Trmac mitr at volny.cz
Tue Dec 5 11:34:33 UTC 2006

David Nielsen napsal(a):
> This also assumes that there are no problems with the current scheme
> though. By moving to a configuration storage scheme like gconf we get
> the option of having all key explanations be translated and having one
> common format and syntax, I think those two factors alone make it worth
> considering seriously.
OTOH the key explanations are moved away from the options they describe,
making them, again, harder to use without a specialized tool.  It would
be possible to write a tool that dumps a GConf subtree along with the
comments to an ini-like file and accepts a modified file as a source of
data to store back to GConf, but try storing that in a versioning system.
	Mirek