CPU Frequency Scaling

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Dec 5 15:29:50 UTC 2006

Le Mar 5 décembre 2006 14:39, Mark McLoughlin a écrit :

> Take a look at the how the XML files are saved these days (they're
> indented)

Good, the situation is slowly improving then.
Can the gconf files acquire comments too now pretty please? (just write
the stuff gconf-editor shows as XML comments next to the relevant XML
elements on file writing)

Now I think I've looked at the rawhide gconf evo files in the last two
months, and they were the mess I remembered, so the situation is not quite
fixed yet (and evolution crashes often enough I suspect many people have
looked there and used it as their standard to evaluate gconf. Unfair I
know)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot