CPU Frequency Scaling

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Dec 5 19:49:53 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 12:50 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> gconf does not need to be "fixed" (well it does but that's not the major
> problem). What need to be "fixed" are developper assumptions and the way
> they routinely abuse gconf in admin-unfriendly ways.

Bah, blanket statement, anyone can write crap with even the finest
tools. So, care to make specific complaints about g-p-m's scheme

 http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-power-manager/data/gnome-power-manager.schemas.in?rev=1.52&view=markup

and how that is "difficult" for admins to grasp? My only complaint is
that perhaps g-p-m suffers from too many options.

     David