FC-6-i386-livecd-1.iso boot sequence errors

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sat Dec 23 22:26:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

Got two different errors in startup sequence.

The following error repeated about 12 times in boot up sequence :-

        Illegal mode for this track or incomplete medium
        The failed "Read 10" packet command was:
    Buffer I/O error on device hdd, logical block xxxxxx

The CD was verified after writing, and SHA checked.

Then later in boot up sequence we have :-

    Starting system message bus: Unknown group "netdev" in message bus configuration file

Though I should report these to the list.

Aaron