ESR "fedora-submit"

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Dec 24 19:44:08 UTC 2006

http://www.catb.org/~esr/fedora-submit/
"fedora-submit will be a command-line tool that ships RPMs to the Fedora
project for inclusion in their repository. It will ship with a future
release of Fedora Core."

No it will not.

"Warren Togami
     Fedora project honcho. Has backed this concept."

I am not the "honcho", and I have never supported your crack-filled ideas.

Dear ESR,

Nobody in the Fedora Project has endorsed your fedora-submit tool.  We
have stated on multiple occasions that your reasons for fedora-submit
*COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT*.  By the existence of this page with its
stated falsehoods you potentially confuse the community into thinking
that we support your idea.

Please delete this page, or at least remove the false statements.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com