ESR "fedora-submit"

Michael Tiemann tiemann at redhat.com
Mon Dec 25 00:18:08 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 19:09 -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On 12/24/06, Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com> wrote:
> > The question remains.  Do I have to *do shit by hand*
>
> Why not, you're doing an admirable job so far.

Konstantin--how many packages do you maintain?  I think that rather than
sniping at a would-be contributor, I'd like to see somebody who is
maintaining at least 30, and perhaps 50 packages explain how *they* do
it.  Maybe they have a better way.  Maybe it drives them almost as crazy
Eric.  How *does* a maintainer of 36 packages would with the Fedora
process?  How *should* one do it?  This is the question and the problem
to be solved.