Announcing the Fedora 6 Zod live CD and live CD tools

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Tue Dec 26 23:27:53 UTC 2006

On 12/22/06, David Zeuthen <davidz at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After lots of feedback, bug fixing and testing of the beta live CD
> announced 3 weeks ago, I'm pleased to announce the first official Fedora
> live CD. This live CD is based on packages from the Fedora Core 6
> (codenamed "Zod") and Fedora Extras package collections and is such 100%
> free software. At a glance, the live CD features

> for details. Until these packages are in Extras, you can grab source and
> binary i386 packages from here
>
>  http://people.redhat.com/davidz/livecd/
>
> and start cranking out your own live CD's.

Hi,
I'm trying to build a live cd with tool from
http://people.redhat.com/davidz/livecd/i386/
I see error:

/usr/sbin/chroot: cannot run command `/sbin/fixfiles': No such file or directory

In Python script, I see this command:

os.system("/usr/sbin/chroot %s/install_root /sbin/fixfiles
restore"%(self.build_dir))

How to fix this error please.

TIA,
--