[Offtopic] Rather amusing diagram on wikipedia

John Mahowald jpmahowald at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 23:12:13 UTC 2006

Be thankful my original attempt, user Jman, did not survive. This was
my stab at getting some concept of how the Fedora project relates to
things out to the masses. Supposedly a picture is worth a thousand
words.

I agree that, if the Fedora project wants to be the authority on such
a chart, it should come from the project.

John