Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

Sat Feb 4 01:52:18 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 17:39 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> There is an ABI change in the gcc/glibc
> stack that requires a rebuild of the entire distribution.

Since i was one (maybe even the only one ;-) that was complaining that
rawhide broke last time, I ask this now;

Does this ABI change cause random packages to break when doing "yum
update" in the next few days ? With other words would it be smart to
just wait until the complete rebuild is done before doing yum update
again ?

- Erwin