Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:37:42 UTC 2006

Tim Lauridsen wrote:

> Christopher Aillon wrote:
>
>> On 02/05/2006 05:03 PM, D Canfield wrote:
>>
>>> In fact, the only two things I'm eager for in FC5 are a working
>>> suspend on my thinkpad, and evolution syncing on my Treo (neither of
>>> which looks is looking too promising anymore).
>>

>> Suspend should be working for FC5, especially on thinkpads.  Works
>> great on my T41 at least.
>>
> On my T30 suspend is working, but it can't wakeup again :-((.
>
> Tim

That's my problem as well.  The SATA-HD resume finally seems to be
working, but if I suspend/resume from a text console, I get no video
whatsoever (not even a backlight), and if I suspend/resume in X, I get a
corrupted screen.  The system clearly resumes though, as I can
blind-type to login and do an ls -lR /  to make my hard drive flash and
such.  My T43 has an ATI X300 chipset, I believe, if that provides any
insight to anyone.

DC