[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Wed Feb 8 12:01:32 UTC 2006

n0dalus wrote:
> On 2/8/06, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday 08 February 2006 05:32, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>>
>>>4) Having uol.com.br blacklisted via the MTA by the admin of my
>>>domain.
>>
>>There's another option:
>>
>>5) Delete everyone out of the mail list and let everybody re-enroll.
>>

> Can't we just send an email to each person like this?:
>
> To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
> Subject: Automated response checker $unique_number

That's already been done by someone, who has indicated they weren't
able to determine who it was.  I think it is just someone who is
intentionally causing trouble for everyone on the list, and is
deriving great pleasure from reading our emails, knowing full well
that they are irritating everyone.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.