[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Feb 8 13:12:13 UTC 2006

Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> The only sensible way to fix this is to deal with uol.com.br and get
> them to make their spam control stuff half sane - or go the no spam
> route and disconnect from the net.

If only Uol would listen.. I've sent a few complaints already to them
about these e-mails when they first appeared on fedora-list but so far,
I haven't received any answer. Maybe if they start receiving several
complaints about the same person they may do something...  Or they just
keep their position of "we're one of the biggest ISPs in Brazil and we
don't need to bow to anyone's wishes to block one of our users".

I'll probably meet this weekend with one guy who has worked there and
may still have some contacts with the sysadmins.  Maybe this way we can
make them aware of their crappy challenge-response mess..

--
Pedro Macedo