Testing Xen. Some quick questions.

Adam Huda wolverine_ at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 22:47:25 UTC 2006

Looks good now.

Found this problem though:

What is the name of your virtual machine? xenguest
How much RAM should be allocated (in megabytes)? 256
What would you like to use as the disk (path)? /home/ahuda/xenguest
How large would you like the disk to be (in gigabytes)? 4

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/sbin/xenguest-install.py", line 357, in ?
     main()
   File "/usr/sbin/xenguest-install.py", line 347, in main
     src = get_paravirt_install(options)
   File "/usr/sbin/xenguest-install.py", line 223, in
get_paravirt_install
     if src.startswith("http://") or src.startswith("ftp://"):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'

Also vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.43_FC5 hypervisor won't boot. It starts to boot
and then the machine immediately restarts. Is there anyway I can
figure out the actual error?

I still haven't got a guest installed using the xenguest-install.py
process. When the actual installation starts, it installs a few
packages and then dies.

-- Adam