Dependency and script check mass test of current FC-devel.

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 14:54:39 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

I've just started a small script that basically does this:

for each package in repo:
	clear buildroot
	yum install package in buildroot
	yum remove "*" in buildroot

and check if there are any script and/or dependency failures.

I know that quite a few of those installs are rather pointless and
rather unsupported, i'm mainly doing it because i'm curious if there are
any missing prereqs for scripts or any other wierd script failures.

The whole thing takes ages of course and the test will most likely take
till next week to finish.

If anyone is interessted i'll post the results of the failures here.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111