Questioning Pirut

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 19 14:29:00 UTC 2006

HI

>.
>
>I strongly agree with Erwin that including this as it is in the final
>FC5 release could be damaging to Fedora's image. If all the bugs and
>UI "nits" are patched up before the final release.

When you mention bugs, I would immediately like to see them followed by
nice informative bug reports. When you mention UI issues, mockups would
be great contributions to help in the design of a better UI and while
hanging out on #fedora-devel you could always ping and talk to Jeremy
and others over their plans for Pirut.  Perfectionism is the root of all
evils.

--
Rahul