The future of Linux - architecture and package inter-dependencies

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 20 14:05:57 UTC 2006

Hi

>>How are you willing to help?
>>

>Good question, I thought that this discussion was a start.
>This is a task that requires influencing, management and enterprise
>architecture skills other than time. It must be a team work to succeed. Is
>there a team that I could join? Would a team have to be formed?

I hear a lot of buzzwords. If it requires forming a whole new team you
need to identify specific set of issues and a action plan in which you
can define your own work without getting a lot of other people involved
and then start working on that. If its a good plan and it shows up as
such on your work, I am sure others can get involved.

--
Rahul