Ralink rt2500, can't load module

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 23 18:12:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 16:43 +0100, Eric TANGUY wrote:
> I found it in the forum :
> http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=675&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
> But it seems to not be relevant to this problem :
> "That topic is about the rt2x00 driver not the legacy driver.
> And the patch was not for rt2x00 but for the ieee80211 stack."
>
> Eric

At that point only the ieee80211 stack had the problems. The topic was
some one else's. I just followed up and found some of the answers my
self. The problem still seems to be the same, just in a different part
of the code. See my last message in this thread.

BTW, ANY 2.6 kernel will use this stuff. So, if you don't mind only
hitting 2.6 and up, you can just fix it the way I describe, no ifdefs,
and all will be good.

Trever
--
"Love is friendship set on fire." -- French Proverb