rawhide report: 20060110 changes [extras packages moved to core]

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Tue Jan 10 10:49:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 11:24 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> This was badly handled from my side, but the circumstances were unusual.
> How do we progress from here though. Who are the current maintainers of
> these extras packages? Is there an easy way to look that up?

Sure:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/owners/owners.list?root=extras&view=markup

gmime:   Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>
lcms:    Phillip Compton <pcompton at proteinmedia.com>, but it seems that
         the latest releases has been done by
         Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
sqlite2: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>

Also, since the extras packages require the spec name to be the same as
the SRPM, you can create quick URLs. Bookmark this in Mozilla or
Firefox:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/%s/%s.spec?root=extras&view=markup

And create a keyword for the bug, like "extras". Typing "extras sqlite2"
in the URL bar will then bring you the latest spec file.

(Sorry, couldn't resist it...)

roozbeh