Rawhide Reports

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:22:53 UTC 2006

On 1/12/06, Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> You can try viewing the individual changelogs for the packages using
> ViewCVS.  See http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/

Thanks.
I also worked out yesterday I could do `rpm -q --changelog package` --
I really wish I had known about that before.

> The new stuff, as seen in the rawhide reports, is always a good place to
> start.  You can also follow up on bugs in Bugzilla or on complaints in
> the assorted lists and IRC channels.

I hope that before the test cycle is over there will be a lot more
organization in regard to what needs to be tested. Is it worth making
a wiki page, a #fedora-testing irc channel, etc?

Thanks,
n0dalus.