Apache mod_mono?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Jan 12 18:41:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

It seems like an incredible coincidence, but someone I know who works with
Windows/IIS just told me that he wanted to rewrite an old website he has
in ASP.NET... just when mono went into Fedora Core!

So I was looking around, and came across the mono ASP.NET page :
http://www.mono-project.com/ASP.NET

Seems like it's already pretty mature, so I'd really like to give a shot at
convincing him of using Fedora/Apache/Mono. Are there any plans on getting
mod_mono into Core? If not, is anyone thinking about getting it into
Extras? If still not, I think I might give it a shot ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4
Load : 0.43 0.42 0.54