Fedora Projects Weekly Report

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Jan 15 19:25:02 UTC 2006

Hi

Beginning this week, We have a new effort in place to project timely and
crisp weekly reports for everyone in the Fedora community to gather
information on the happenings in the Fedora universe in a easily
digestible and referenceable format.

Enjoy it at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/

This will be part of and compliment the existing weekly news in
http://fedoranews.org and published in fedora-announce list.

Thanks for those who already signed up as report writers - Fedora
Release Engineer, Jesse Keating, and Fedora Ambassador, Tejas Dinker in
a short notice of few hours. Thanks to our newly elected fearless Fedora
Extras Steering Committee chair,  Thorsten Leemhuis for providing this
week's report on Fedora Extras project. Special credits to Fedora
Ambassador, Chitlesh Goorah for initiating the report on the Kadischi,
Fedora Live CD project and providing excellent look and feel with some
wiki magic. Please continue the good work. We expect to pick up more
content from report writers and translators in the near future.
Contributions and feedback is as always most welcome. Don't hesitate to
contact me off list if you need any specific help with your contributions.

--
Rahul