Azureus (Was: bittorrent in core? what frontend?)

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:36:31 UTC 2006

2006/1/16, Anthony Green <green at redhat.com>:

> On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 11:18 +0100, Chris Chabot wrote:
> >  %changelog
> > +* Mon Jan 16 2006 Chris Chabot <chabotc at xs4all.nl> - 2.3.0.6-5
> > +- Changed file section so package doesn't end up owning
> > +  standard directories
> > +
>
> Thanks!  I'll update the SRPM on the web soon.
>
> AG
>

> --

libtorrent and rtorrent also seem to hit extras. its a pretty nice ncurses
frontend with advanced control possiblitys and pretty low cpu usage compared
to other torrent clients...

libtorrent is already on the repoview pages, so also in the repos. cant take
long until rtorrent appears there in my eyes.

regards,
rudolf kastl