rawhide report: 20060119 changes

Michael Knox mike.j.knox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:08:36 UTC 2006

Hi all, just tried the suggested fix, this is what I get:

-bash: /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_Yelp.server: Permission denied
sed: can't read -: No such file or directory
-bash: /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/Nautilus_shell.server: Permission denied
sed: can't read -: No such file or directory
-bash: /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/Rhythmbox_Nautilus_Context_Menu.server:
Permission denied
[root at nemausa ~]#

Any ideas?

MIchael