libtrash in fedora Core 5

Bernhard Suttner suttner at anduras.de
Fri Jan 20 13:49:41 UTC 2006

But I do not use the GNOME or KDE Desktop System. I am NOT using konqueror, I am using the xterm, or the console or the gnome-terminal. Fedora is not only for Desktop sytems (you can install it without GNOME, KDE and even without X), it is still very often used for server systems - and there I do not have a Trash. I think the GNOME or KDE Trash is on the false level. The trash should be global for all unlink() system calls. The GNOME Trash could show the libtrash folder and work with that direcotry.

One sentence to this argument: "we need linux to behave like windows" <- do you mean GNOME or KDE :-)

--
Bernhard Suttner <suttner at anduras.de>

 ANDURAS service solutions AG
 Innstraße 71 - 94036 Passau - Germany
 Web: www.anduras.de - Tel: +49 (0)851-4 90 50-0 - Fax: +49 (0)851-4 90 50-55

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft - Sitz: Passau - Amtsgericht Passau HRB 6032
Mitglieder des Vorstands: Sven Anders, Marcus Junker, Michael Schön
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl. Kfm. Thomas Träger