Removing Evolution on Rawhide

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:30:07 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:
> Or maybe, why does evolution-sharp require evolution, and not
> evolution-data-server?  Wouldn't beagle's interest in evolution be data
> related, and therefore it make more sense for it to use e-d-s, not
> evolution?

I covered this already

libeshell.so.0 is required by evolution-sharp. This looks to me like
an upstream problem to me. If evolution-sharp is suppose to strickly
need evolution-data-server and not evolution something is going to
have to be dome about moving libeshell.so.0 into
evolution-data-server.

-jef