New artwork!

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jan 23 18:28:40 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 17:46 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Very true. We shouldnt be over blowing the importance of core. Do file a
> bug report against the specific package and highlight the rationale.

But what about once you put Extras on there?  No longer is it just
Fedora Core.  This is why I've been keeping the 'Fedora Linux' naming
scheme on my backburner.  Fedora Linux could define anything that which
is Fedora Core + Extras + Legacy.  The term 'Core' is very restrictive
when talking about the whole.  I feel a parallel argument would be the
'Linux' vs 'GNU/Linux' argument.  (BTW I'm in favor of just Linux).
Once you start to try and quantify a term, then you have to be complete
about it, GNU/BSD/etc.../Linux.  Gets to be quite a mouthful (;