(no subject)

Jonathan Hueber jonathanhueber at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:48:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

I may be posting in an inappropriate place, seeing as this is really the
Fedora Core development list...

I noticed that libselinux as obtained from the NSA's website has gained a
Python interface.  While I have no objections to extra features, would it be
possible to have a Makefile target just for the straight C based library?

I am building an SE Linux deployment from scratch and SELinux is a
dependency for LibC, etc.  I don't really want Python on the box at all (not
even at build time).

If needs be I can contribute a patch to do this (although it'd be better if
it were done by someone who knows *exactly* what they are doing!).

Thanks,

JH