system-config-network-tui

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Sun Jan 8 15:10:34 UTC 2006

I noticed that there are no Wireless entry in system-config-network-tui,
and there is in system-config-network-gui. BTW what ever I do, I can't
make my wep key working with that tool, and some more advanced options.
Sometimes is much more easier to put my own scripts in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local, such as:

/sbin/iwconfig wlan0 key restricted XXXXXXXXXX
/sbin/iwconfig wlan0 rate 54M
/sbin/iwconfig wlan0 channel 11

It would be very nice if you make ncurces based version of all the
system-config tools and to improve some of them, such as network tool.

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec